Thursday, February 25, 2010

What to say?

Well, what is there to say... A few new updates since my last post. I am starting school in less than a week.... Yes, I am going back to school, scary thought. Although, I think this time, I'm going to enjoy it unlike my high school years. I am going to school to be an esthetician. For those of you who don't know what that is (people have thought the weirdest things when I say esthetician).. I will be performing waxing (eyebrows, legs, arms, etc), facials (mmm facials), microdermabrasion, and make-up. I've always wanted to do something like this, ever since I started getting my eyebrows waxed in, I don't know, 6th grade! I had (have) bushy eyebrows what can I say? I just remember the atmosphere of going to this spa and salon and loved looking at all the natural products. I still love going to places and just looking at different moisturizers, lotions, make-up, etc.. Eventually I would love to either do it out of my home or open up my own spa and salon. Gabriel could run the design, marketing, business side, and I'll do all the fun stuff :P - It would be so fun to have our own business...
I would also at some point like to go to school for cosmetology so I can do hair as well....But that may be a bit down the road since I'll have a baby to take care of soon. The school in 3 1/2 months long which means I will be about 36 weeks along when I graduate..

 
18 weeks
This saturday is my birthday, big 22... Each year they seem less and less exciting or real.. Last year was the best birthday I've had, obviously due to getting engaged on the same day! Now this year, I'm pregnant.. Wow, a lot happened in a year! I got engaged, got married, AND got pregnant. Apparently I like to move things right along. Haha

Then... The NEXT sunday is Gabriel's birthday, the big 21.. We're going to Ed and Rosa's for both of our birthday's, at least we are for mine. We're having a fondu sort of party for mine, and well since it's Gabriel's 21st they're going to make him a bunch of little mixed drinks to try since they're so expensive at restaurants and stuff. Guess I'll be the designated driver for that one! Haha...

On monday the 8th, we'll be finding out what the baby is, FINALLY! Maybe we'll be able to decide on a name.. The only ones that we're considering is if it's a boy: Uriah John Thompson. Gabriel really likes this name but I guess I'm not sure if I can picture myself having a boy named that, but it's slowly starting to grow on me. Now if it's a girl, well this is where it gets complicated. There were SO many I liked in the beginning, now I don't like any of those and like 2 names that Gabriel doesn't really like, GREAT. For some reason I keep picking boy names for girls, I just think they're cute I don't know why! So I like Peyton (no middle name yet) Thompson or Rylee/Rylie (no middle name yet) Thompson. Some middle names we're considering are (Halo, Loraine, Eliza, Zoe, Eden). The name Gabriel likes for a girl is Seraiah, I like it too, I just like the other two better..
Now that I'm looking at them, I guess we have a good list, for a girl at least. Hmm Peyton Loraine Thompson..... Rylee Loraine Thompson... Rylee Eden Thompson, Peyton Halo Thompson...Seraiah Eden Thompson.. Oh dear. 

I'll stop before this gets even longer! Hopefully knowing if it's a boy or girl will help us decide on something.

1 comment:

  1. That's cool your going back to school. You sound like me with the name choices. I didn't know till the very end. :) You have alot of good ones there!

    ReplyDelete