Saturday, January 16, 2010

Moving Day, Well, Weekend - January 16, 2009



We're moving this weekend.. Back to Gabriel's parents house in Lake Stevens... I'm really happy to be getting out of our apartment. For that past few months, well since we've moved in, there's been this musty, just stinky smell that we thought was just a "empty apartment smell," but have realized, it's not. That's not really the main reason we're moving, but that's one of my reasons for being happy about leaving.. We're mainly moving because we can't afford to live there right now with just Gabriel working. We've been able to pay rent and everything but it's those other things like buying shampoo, getting gas, or feeding ourselves that really gets us, or gets the credit card. So today we're going to paint a wall in our new bedroom and move some more things around to make space for our stuff... It's going to be interesting going back to his parents, I know it will be fun and good, but it will take some re-adjusting I think. Gabriel lived there for 20 years of his life, and I lived there for a year when I first moved up to Washington... We're blessed to have people and family who care about us enough to let us stay there for free until we're not financially responsible for our apartment though. At least we won't be going into more debt!
I wanted this blog to be more "writings" of mine (Lauren) because I really want to start writing again, but for right now I think I'll just stick with this and maybe it will turn into something more eloquent and fun to read, or maybe not. Who knows..
I'm 12 weeks pregnant, will be 13 on tuesday.. I'm not really showing, although something else is, my love handles... Is the baby pushing all my fat to the sides of my hips or what? It took me a long time to get rid of those things, I mean really. Dang it. I just keep telling myself that it's extra skin that I'll be thankful for when I do start getting a big belly. Hmmm.. Well anyway, I'm really excited to know if it's a boy or girl, and honestly I am excited to start getting a belly, I think it will seem more real.

1 comment:

  1. I hope that extra skin theory really works for you...cause there really isn't much you can do later about the ugly stretch marks! You are beautiful and will be even more lovely when people can tell you are pregnant. At this point, I don't believe you :).
    -Rosa

    ReplyDelete