Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Beginning - October 30, 2009

A journey to withhold is sitting at my fingertips. Do I have the strength to fight? Do I have the heart to run the race? If I fight for the things I love, if I run after the things of God, how can I fail? How can I lose? That’s it. I can’t.
So today embarks a journey of faith, a journey of discovery, a journey of life and love. Life that comes from the lips of God and a Love that is the only thing keeping my heart beating every moment. I am challenged by lies and things I don’t agree with. I want to step away from the things I’ve known, the past, the shame and disappointment that feels like home to me. I want to walk into a dream fulfilled, into moments where I know God is with me, into battles and know I carry the strength to not walk, but run into the victory.

So here we go, ready…set…
Let’s start building the endurance it takes to finish the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment